If you have suffered a personal injury, you may want to consult with a personal injury lawyer Orange County residents trust. At Bruno Nalu, we have helped many individuals like yourself get fair compensation for their injuries. We want to be here for you in your time of need.
Any personal injury lawyer Orange County may offer could provide legal counsel during hard times, but we go above and beyond to bring our clients everything they deserve. Our track record speaks for itself. After establishing the firm in 2014, we found immediate success in the first month of open doors by settling a case in mediation for $100K more than initially asked. Two months later, we kept the ball rolling by taking a case to trial that had previously been neglected by courts for over two years. The rise continued after participating in a wrongful death case against a major restaurant chain that resulted in a $40 million dollar verdict.
Our husband-and-wife-led team is up for any challenge. We specialize in car accidents, slips and falls, wrongful death, birth injury, product liability, and dog bites. However, we are prepared to take on all types of accidents and forms of negligence. The firm also practices in civil rights and criminal litigation. The mission is not only to litigate million dollar settlements or multi-million dollar verdicts, but also to provide rightful compensation and ultimately act as the personal injury lawyer Orange County residents deserve. The following is a list of other areas in which we confidently practice:
- Truck Accidents;
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents;
- Bus Accidents;
- Serious & Catastrophic Injuries; and
- Toxic Torts.
Keith Bruno is the type of highly recognized personal injury lawyer Orange County residents look for. Sporting two degrees from the University of Maryland (one in English and one in Government and Politics), and a law degree from the University of San Diego, Bruno has been practicing since 2002. He has gone to trial over 100 times and has been recognized and accommodated for his excellence in the field.
Along with a number of other honors, he was named a Super Lawyers’ Rising Star five years in a row, designated a Super Lawyer, and given a “Superb” rating by AVVO (the highly acclaimed legal services marketplace). Bruno also totes an excellent track record in criminal defense trials, and has tried everything from special circumstance murder to massive embezzlement-real estate fraud cases. Even though he is predominantly a personal injury lawyer Orange County can call on Keith Bruno for the defense of DUI/DWI, criminal, white collar, and federal charges.
Angela Bruno, is a focused and fast acting trial partner, with an extensive education. Before law school, she had majored in economics at UCLA and was working for one of Los Angeles’ top five accounting firms. Yet, she wanted to help people more directly, making her a personal injury lawyer Orange County can be proud of. A focused study of communication during times of negotiation and mediation at Hastings College of Law led her to win a number of prestigious mediation events, including the National Mediation Competition—a competition between the country’s top law schools.
This acclaim took her all the way to Rome, Italy, to work on projects for the European Union. However, her former career as an accountant speaks to her calculated decision-making in the courtroom. With acuity for jury selection and settlement negotiations, Angela is one personal injury lawyer Orange County can count on.
What Is a Personal Injury Case?
A personal injury case occurs when a person suffers bodily harm because of someone else’s negligence. The injured victim has a right to hire a personal injury lawyer in Orange County and sue the negligent person for the damages, like medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
Injured victims only have a certain amount of time to file a lawsuit. The statute of limitations in California is two years. After that deadline has passed, injured individuals are no longer able to pursue compensation.
Tips for Filing an Effective Personal Injury Case
If you were injured because of another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. However, in order to obtain that compensation, you must thoroughly prepare for your claim. Here are some tips a personal injury lawyer Orange County locals respect would suggest following:
- Take Photos: If you are physically able to do so, you should take clear photos of the accident scene. For example, if you were hurt in a slip and fall accident at a grocery store, you may want to take photos of hazardous conditions, such as milk spilled on the floor.
- Get Medical Attention: Even if your injuries seem minor, a personal injury lawyer Orange County residents rely on would recommend seeing a doctor as soon as possible. A doctor can assess your injuries and recommend the appropriate treatment. Delaying medical care could jeopardize your health and hurt your chance of receiving fair compensation.
- Talk to Witnesses: If there were any witnesses present when you got injured, don’t be afraid to ask them for their names and contact information. They may be able to testify on your behalf and help you win your case.
- Don’t Communicate with Insurance Companies: Once you file a personal injury claim, insurance adjusters will likely want to speak to you about your case. However, you should avoid communicating with them without an Orange County personal injury lawyer present. Insurance companies are in the business of making money and may try to offer you compensation that’s too low.
- Go to All Your Doctor’s Appointments: It is important to attend all of your doctor’s appointments, even if your injuries are healing, as a personal injury lawyer Orange County locals depend on can attest. If insurance adjusters find out that you have skipped doctor’s appointments, they may try to deny your claim.
- Hire a Personal Injury Attorney: Navigating through a personal injury claim can be difficult on your own, so it may be helpful to have a personal injury lawyer Orange County offers on your side. He or she may help you build a strong case and ensure your rights are protected.
If you are seeking the help of a personal injury lawyer Orange County residents can rely upon for compassionate yet aggressive representation, call Bruno Nalu at 949.988.0932 today for a free consultation!