If you were hurt in a vehicular crash, a car accident lawyer Newport Beach CA residents trust may be able to help. At Bruno Nalu, we have helped many car accident victims get justice. We care about all of our clients and getting them the compensation they deserve.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Car accidents can result in all types of injuries, as a car accident lawyer in Newport Beach CA can attest. Some of these injuries are minor while others are life-threatening.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: A car accident lawyer Newport Beach CA locals respect has represented many car accident victims with traumatic brain injuries. People may suffer these injuries when they hit their head against the dashboard, windows or steering wheel. Traumatic brain injuries are often serious and require extensive treatments. They may lead to long-term side effects, like amnesia, blurred vision, difficulty concentrating and lack of restraint.
- Whiplash: Whiplash is another common injury that results from car accidents, as a car accident lawyer Newport Beach CA residents rely on can confirm. This injury can occur if the neck and head move suddenly during a collision. Symptoms of whiplash include pain and stiffness in the neck, dizziness and headaches.
- Back Injuries: Car accidents can also result in back injuries. Car accidents victims who damage their spinal cords may experience nerve damage and lose sensation in their arms, legs, feet, and other body parts.
- Broken Bones: It’s also common for people to suffer broken bones in car accidents. If a bone is broken in more than one place, surgery may be necessary.
- Scrapes and Cuts: During a car accident, loose items inside a vehicle, including cell phones and books, can get thrown around and hit people’s bodies. This can cause scrapes and cuts. If these injuries result in a lot of blood loss, stitches may be required.
- Chest Injuries: Drivers can suffer chest injuries during car accident if their chest collides with the steering wheel. These injuries can lead to bruising, broken ribs and internal injuries, as a Newport Beach car accident lawyer can verify.
Getting Compensation for Your Injuries
No matter what type of injuries you suffered in a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation. This money can be used to pay for your medical bills, lost wages and any other damages that resulted from the accident. While it is possible to bring a car accident lawsuit on your own, it is not recommended. Navigating through a lawsuit can be complex, and it’s helpful to have someone with experience on your side.
A car accident lawyer Newport Beach CA locals depend on may help you gather necessary evidence, fill out paperwork, communicate with insurance companies and ensure your rights are protected. He or she may work hard to get you the justice you deserve.
Do not wait to hire legal representation. If you are looking for a car accident lawyer Newport Beach CA offers, you may want to contact Bruno Nalu at 949-988-0932.