For a birth injury lawyer Orange County families turn to in their grief, contact the legal firm of BRUNO│NALU. Our attorneys offer compassionate representation and litigation services to help those who are suffering. If your child sustained a serious or fatal injury at birth, please contact our office immediately to arrange a no-charge consultation. We will make every effort to provide you with the guidance you need to make an informed decision about moving forward.
In many cases, when an infant suffers a birth injury, the cause may lead to a medical malpractice lawsuit against the doctor and possibly additional care providers. A valid claim is based on a clear case of negligence on the part of one or more of the medical staff. An Orange County birth injury lawyer from BRUNO│NALU can determine which parties should be named as defendant(s). This could include any or all of the following:
- The hospital;
- The doctor who delivered the baby;
- The anesthesiologist if one was present;
- Support staff such as nurses; and
- Emergency transportation crew such as ambulance driver or first responders.
Proof of Negligence
A skilled birth injury lawyer in Orange County from BRUNO│NALU will have the burden of establishing that the defendant was negligent and therefore responsible for injuring your child. This is a complex and challenging process that our attorneys have navigated in the past with successful results. A birth injury lawyer Orange County parents turn to from our firm will make every effort to prove the following:
- There is an established standard of care for delivering a child, and medical professionals are expected to meet that standard.
- In this case, the medical professional did not meet that standard.
- By not meeting that standard, the child was injured.
- The injury resulted in serious harm to the child.
- The harm is measurable in some fashion.
Building a Case
BRUNO│NALU attorneys are well versed in the laws surrounding medical malpractice. In addition, when you work with a birth injury lawyer Orange County respects from our firm, you can be confident that every effort will be made to build a solid case prior to entering the courtroom. As part of that process, our legal team may use any or all of the following methods to assert unequivocally how the defendant acted negligently:
- Medical records, including diagnostic test results, fetal monitoring, physician’s notes, etc.;
- The use, or lack of use, of birthing tools and delivery method and process;
- Eyewitness testimony;
- Expert medical professionals’ testimony; and
- Additional evidence as needed and determined by the birth injury lawyer Orange County victims and their families choose from BRUNO│NALU.
Turn to a Trusted Legal Professional
In your time of grief and confusion, you are at high risk of being taken advantage of and your legal rights ignored. We can help protect your family’s best interests. One of our attorneys may be able to get justice on your behalf and recover the money you need to handle mounting medical expenses and other costs. Call us at BRUNO│NALU today to request a consultation at no charge with a trusted birth injury lawyer Orange County offers.