If you were injured by someone from a car accident and want to file a damage claim, you may want to speak to an auto accident lawyer Orange County respects from BRUNO│NALU. We know how frightening it can be to navigate the justice system by yourself which is why we want to offer a helping hand. Our legal team fights hard for our clients and we do everything we can to protect their rights.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
Auto accidents occur quite frequently in Orange County and can result in many types of injuries, as an auto accident lawyer in Orange County can attest. Some of these injuries are minor while others are life-threatening or permanently disabling.
- Head Injuries: There are several serious types of head injuries that can result from an auto accident, such as contusions, concussions and diffuse axonal injuries. These injuries can range from mild to severe. Severe head injuries can lead to difficulty concentrating, impaired speech, irritability and other unpleasant symptoms.
- Leg Injuries: Car accident victims have also come to an auto accident lawyer Orange County trusts for leg injuries. The legs can sustain bruises, sprains, and broken bones if they are smashed against the car doors or other surfaces during the accident. Severe leg injuries such as compound fractures or lacerations to the femoral artery can be life-threatening if not quickly treated.
- Whiplash: If the head suddenly moves backwards and forwards during a car accident, whiplash can occur. Common symptoms of this neck injury include pain in the neck and shoulders, dizziness and muscles spasms. Even if you don’t experience these symptoms right away, an auto accident lawyer Orange County depends on advises to see a doctor immediately if your head was forcibly moved in this manner during the accident.
- Back Injuries: Significant nerve damage can result if the spinal cord is damaged during an accident. Individuals with spinal cord damage may experience reduced sensation in their arms, legs, feet and hands and permanent paralysis.
What to Look for in an Auto Accident Lawyer
When searching for an Orange County auto accident lawyer, it can be important to look for the following qualities:
- Experience: Choose an auto accident lawyer Orange County counts on who has handled many auto accident cases over the years. He or she will be more likely to know what type of evidence you need and how to build a strong case against the defendant.
- Confidence: Navigating through a car accident lawsuit can be tough and emotionally draining, so it’s crucial to work with a skilled lawyer. He or she should have confidence in his or her ability to help you build a strong case and recover the compensation you deserve.
- Passion: The lawyer you work with should have a true passion for helping car accident victims get justice. If he or she just seems to be going through the motions and isn’t particularly interested in your case, you may want to consult a different lawyer.
If you are searching for an auto accident lawyer Orange County offers, contact BRUNO│NALU at 949-988-0932.