If you were injured by someone from a car accident and want to file a damage claim, you may want to speak to an auto accident lawyer Orange County respects from BRUNO│NALU. We know how frightening it can be to navigate the justice system by yourself which is why we want to offer a helping hand. Our legal team fights hard for our clients and we do everything we can to protect their rights.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
Auto accidents occur quite frequently in Orange County and can result in many types of injuries, as an auto accident lawyer in Orange County can attest. Some of these injuries are minor while others are life-threatening or permanently disabling.
- Head Injuries: There are several serious types of head injuries that can result from an auto accident, such as contusions, concussions and diffuse axonal injuries. These injuries can range from mild to severe. Severe head injuries can lead to difficulty concentrating, impaired speech, irritability, and other unpleasant symptoms.
- Leg Injuries: Car accident victims have also come to an auto accident lawyer Orange County trusts for leg injuries. The legs can sustain bruises, sprains, and broken bones if they are smashed against the car doors or other surfaces during the accident. Severe leg injuries, such as compound fractures or lacerations to the femoral artery, can be life-threatening if not quickly treated.
- Whiplash: If the head suddenly moves backwards and forwards during a car accident, whiplash can occur. Common symptoms of this neck injury include pain in the neck and shoulders, dizziness, and muscles spasms. Even if you don’t experience these symptoms right away, an auto accident lawyer Orange County depends on advises to see a doctor immediately if your head was forcibly moved in this manner during the accident.
- Back Injuries: Significant nerve damage can result if the spinal cord is damaged during an accident. Individuals with spinal cord damage may experience reduced sensation in their arms, legs, feet and hands and permanent paralysis.
The Advantages Offered by an Orange County Auto Accident Lawyer
It’s frustrating, but the legal system is not set up to deal with the average public person who does not have a law degree. This is why representing oneself in court is usually a bad idea unless you have spent years of studying the law on your own. You should also be prepared to spend many hours tied up in court and dealing with a significant amount of legal paperwork and deadlines. An auto accident lawyer Orange County commuters rely on is one who will work with the client, for the client, and protect the client’s rights. That’s what we do at BRUNO│NALU. Here are some of the reasons why many auto accident victims decide to work with us:
- We offer victims of auto accidents a free consultation with a skilled auto accident lawyer Orange County drivers turn to when they’re not sure if they have a valid claim or lawsuit. During that initial consultation, you’ll learn from one of our experienced attorneys whether or not BRUNO│NALU is a good fit to represent you.
- We often work on a contingency basis, which means that if we are not able to negotiate a settlement for you then we will not charge you. Our charge will be a percentage of the settlement so you will not have to pay us out of pocket. A similar arrangement may be possible if we have no alternative other than to pursue a lawsuit on your behalf. An auto accident lawyer in Orange County from our firm can discuss this with you in more detail.
- Just as the legal system is not friendly to those who are not legal professionals, insurance companies are not friendly to those who file auto accident claims. When one of their customers is at fault for causing an accident, and especially if the victim suffered a serious injury, they will often refuse to pay a fair settlement. In fact, they may refuse to pay at all. However, when they’re contacted by an auto accident lawyer Orange County victims hire, they are more likely to come to the bargaining table. Why? Because the alternative is going to court and they’re going to spend a lot more money that way.
- A common trick used by insurance companies is to delay the payment of a claim. They can be merciless in the worst of cases by delaying so long that the victim passes away before they can collect a settlement. At BRUNO│NALU we go to great effort to force the insurance company to pay in a timely manner. For this, we have earned a solid reputation for consistently providing an auto accident lawyer Orange County locals rely on when they need to pay medical bills resulting from another driver’s negligence.
- There is a legal time limit for filing a personal injury claim following an auto accident. This is known as the statute of limitations. When you hire an auto accident lawyer Orange County residents trust from our firm, you can feel confident that every deadline will be met and your claim will be filed on time.
What to Look for in an Auto Accident Lawyer
When searching for an Orange County auto accident lawyer, it can be important to look for the following qualities:
- Experience: Choose an auto accident lawyer Orange County counts on who has handled many auto accident cases over the years. He or she will be more likely to know what type of evidence you need and how to build a strong case against the defendant.
- Confidence: Navigating through a car accident lawsuit can be tough and emotionally draining, so it’s crucial to work with a skilled lawyer. He or she should have confidence in his or her ability to help you build a strong case and recover the compensation you deserve.
- Passion: The lawyer you work with should have a true passion for helping car accident victims get justice. If he or she just seems to be going through the motions and isn’t particularly interested in your case, you may want to consult a different lawyer.
If you are searching for an auto accident lawyer Orange County offers, contact BRUNO│NALU at 949-988-0932.